Holistic Nursing CE Courses for RN License Renewal in All 50 States
CE Courses & Coaching for Nurses Who Are Frustrated with Our Healthcare System & Want Meaningful Continuing Ed to Help Improve the Well-Being of Nurses & Patients
Nursing can be a deeply satisfying profession, but many nurses are unprepared for handling problems like bullying and violence in the workplace, unacceptable staff-to-patient ratios, highly complex patient needs, and challenging communications with patients, families, co-workers and managers. Other nurses have mastered their craft and want to create solutions to the problems they see.
We believe that nurses need truly relevant, targeted continuing education (CE) that helps them learn how to:
- Practice to the full extent of their professional license
- Communicate their knowledge and values more assertively
- Contribute to urgently needed changes in their workplaces and communities
- Create break-through products, programs and services while living a life they love
HolisticNursingCE.com helps nurses learn how to be the change they want to see through inspiring courses with change-making holistic perspectives, methodologies and skill-building experiences.
4 Ways We Empower Nurses
- Interactive online courses for new and experienced nurses seeking positive change in their lives
- Mentoring for expert nurses who want to create CE courses and receive free course approval, course hosting and course marketing on our platform
- Personal coaching for nurses who are inspired to produce break-through products, programs or services for the well-being of nurses or patients
- Affiliate commissions for the individuals and groups who promote our courses and coaching services
Our Courses Help You Learn How to:
- Create safer, kinder work and workplaces
- Develop healthier relationships with yourself and your patients, families and co-workers
- Learn, model and teach healthy communication processes that honor all people's needs equally
- Practice to the full extent of your professional license
- Play a role in protecting our natural environment and living in sustainable harmony with it
- Effectively take other individual and collective actions that are aligned with your highest values
At HolisticNursingCE.com, every course provides holistic nursing CE contact hours that can be applied toward:
License renewal in all 50 states
All levels of AHNCC Holistic Nurse and Nurse Coach board certification and re-certification
CE Provider Approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider #17389.
Please subscribe to our periodic newsletter for tips to increase your holistic nursing skills and empower yourself, your patients, and your community.
"I learned a lot about communicating in the Learn to Be a Healing Presence course. I will need more practice, but I will be able to be a caring, compassionate presence in the life of my patients and my family and friends."
"Working as a nurse in an Intensive Care Unit, I regularly am faced with end-of-life dynamics between patients and family members. Learning more tools about how to communicate honestly and clearly with people about their end-of-life priorities; how to effectively listen and respond to those who are struggling in a way that is mindful, skillful, and genuine, and how to be a healing presence are invaluable aspects of this course. I am taking away skills I'll be able to apply in my work frequently. I also intend to implement a more consistent self-care practice through being self-aware and self-compassionate when feelings of anger, fear or helplessness arise within myself while I care for others."
"The Enlightened Caregiver bundle has helped me to understand more about listening and being present and how to use compassion. I care for patients and families every day who are experiencing situations presented here. Sometimes they are fighting a long battle, other times they are finding out that the life they once knew is gone and this course has given me resources to share and has helped me to gain strength and confidence to have difficult conversations with my patients and their families. I have also learned ways to be caring in my relations with friends and family."
We are continually developing new holistic nursing courses and partnering with new holistic experts to grow our catalogue, so check back often to see what’s new.
Our goal is to bring transformative holistic courses to 30,000 nurses in the USA & abroad by 2030.
Curious about holistic nursing? Take our FREE Holistic Wellness Assessment "course" and experience how the holistic nursing approach applies to your own life.
Once you complete the wellness assessment for yourself, you can use it to re-evaluate your self-care as needed and use it with your patients, too!
HolisticNursingCE.com is a project of Awakening to Grace, a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization that is an approved provider of continuing education for nurses.
All 50 states accept CE contact hours that have been approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing.